- 3/4 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) finely chopped pitted Prunes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 30 wonton wrappers (3 x 3 inches each)
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage (4 to 6 leaves)
In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Prunes, parmesan cheese, garlic, and pepper. Set aside.
For each ravioli, brush edges of 1 wrapper with egg white. Place 2 teaspoons Prune mixture onto Centre. Fold diagonally in half to form a triangle; seal edges, pressing to remove any air pockets. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers. Refrigerate on wax paper-lined baking sheet up to 2 hours or until ready to cook.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook butter and sage over medium-high heat until butter begins to brown. Remove from heat and keep warm. In a large saucepan, add half of the ravioli to boiling water. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Using slotted spoon, remove ravioli to individual serving bowls. Repeat with remaining ravioli. Drizzle each serving with sage butter. Enjoy!
- Calories 302
- Percent Calories From Fat38%
- Total Fat 13 g
- Protein 11 g
- Sodium 486 mg
- Cholesterol 39 mg
- Carbohydrate 35 g